EQUI-DENTAL offers routine equine dental assessment and treatment for your horses and donkeys. We are based in Aberdeenshire, Scotland and have a second base in Liverpool. We are available for evening and weekend appointments and can travel widely to meet requests.
Equi-Dental services are provided by our Equine Dental Technician; Lucy Tait (BSc Hons. EqDT)
- UK member of the International Assocition of Equine Dentistry (IAED)
- British Horse Society qualifications in both Riding & Horse Care
- Experienced horse owner and rider
- Fully insured UK Cat 1 EDT
- Working alongside vets and under BAEDT Full member mentorship for advanced cases
- Currently collecting key case studies for UK BAEDT exam application
- Charity Support: Weekly routine dental care services to horses at World Horse Welfare, Belwade Farm
Local appointments from £35 inclusive of call out and treatment
When you recieve a visit from Equi-Dental you can expect to have a professional individual attend to your equine, not only a trained and fully insured Equine Dental Technician but a passionate horse owner & rider. Please review our equine dental services and contact us to discuss your needs or book an appointment.